Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sonnet

Title: I’m fine
All my tears, depression, and sadness
But you seem all fine, and happy
Try to act like nothing happened, but more I think more gloominess
I am unhappy

I want to be fine like you
How can you be fine right away?
My hope has been blew
It makes me angry when I hear your bray

I want to go back to your love
It was most pleasant
Your love was everything else above
Could you come back for my present?

I wish better love can make you shine
Your happiness will make me fine

2 comments:

  1. use better word choices, more colorful words.
    such as 'better love'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think that this poem follows directly on the iambic pentameter, I know that you are sufficient in your expression of love, but you should try to use more figurative language and metaphor. Beside that I think that you have good rhyme scheme and voices

    ReplyDelete