Just do it. There are times when you have to go through hardships because life isn’t fair enough for it to be relax all the time. Actually, going through hardships are good because from those you learn something new and realize what you haven’t, even though it is very scary at the moment. I lived in this world for 15 years, I am still young right now, but I have gone through few fearful moments. Even though I didn’t want to go through, since I had to do I just did it. I am a type of person who really gets shy, embarrassed when I speak in front of people. Every time when I have to do, my heart beat fast 5 times faster and I barely can think, and maybe in worst case, I might cry. There was time when I had to speak in front of class. You might think speaking in class is not a big thing, but for me, it is a huge thing. Anyways, we had to speech in class, so I was praying not to be first, but then unfortunately I became the first. As my name was called, I couldn’t calm my self, but was in haste and was whining and complaining to teacher that I didn’t want to go first. Later I decided to think positively. I thought to myself that since I need to go anyways, lets just go first and finish fast, and lets relax. After I thought differently instead of thinking in negative way, with courage I went up first and did my speech. The moment when I was doing my speech was frustrated and nervous; I just did it because I knew I wouldn’t die, even though it was fearful thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment