Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where I am From....

I am from Heaven,
Where God has sent me to Earth.
My life started from my mother's womb,
Started to see the world with my two eyes.

I am from my parents advise,
Develop myself and learn from them.
I am from my life experiences,
It always reveal who I am and change me.

I am from sinful nature,
Who always commit bad things; lie, steal, bully, curse
But my life is from God's Love,
My sin gets forgiven and always get chances to fix my problems.

Have plenty of time to figure where I am still From,
more way to go for a place or time where I am from.
But I know one thing that I am from Life of God,
who wants me to live the way he shows and I will

1 comment:

  1. Danny, I think it is so wonderful that you're driven by your faith!

    ReplyDelete